On Purpose Leadership is proud of our over 15 year partnership with target training International and TTI SI. We have been a Valued Added Associate of TTI since 2000 and have grown with this company as a strong strategic partner. Based on the best research available and what makes us as human brings tick, what drives our success our behavior and our ability to handle tough and/or demanding situations we have developed the Five Sciences or Five Dimensions. Based on these Five Sciences TTI has developed several assessments and we are trained and certified in each of these and have them at your disposal.
These Five Sciences are:
- Behaviours – Measured in four proportions (DISC: dominance, influence, steadiness and compliance), Behaviors reveal how an individual will perform, including what value he or she will bring to a team, his or her ideal environment and possible limitations he or she may face.
- Motivators – Measured in six key areas:
Motivators are the windows through which an individual views the world, thereby driving his or her Behaviors. Motivators reveal why an individual acts a certain way – what motivates one to perform a job.
- Acumen – Acumen is assessed using three dimensions of thought, analyzing both world and self-views:
Acumen, or a person’s keenness and depth of perception, will identify how a person thinks and makes decisions and will clarify one’s natural abilities or capacities.
- Competencies – Measuring 23 research-based personal skills directly related to the business environment, Competencies are defined on three levels: well developed, developed, moderately developed, needs development. Applied in conjunction with a job benchmark, Competencies ensure the inherent skills of each individual match the soft skills required by the job.
- Emotional Intelligence – Measured in five areas within interpersonal and intrapersonal intelligence, Emotional Intelligence (also referred to as EQ) is an individual’s ability to sense, understand and effectively apply the power and acumen of emotions to facilitate high levels of collaboration and productivity.