Our Stages of Growth X-Ray will help you achieve the superlative results you seek. Put this powerful tool to work for your company and enhance your company’s results. The Stages of Growth X-Ray will decidedly help you Diagnose, Predict and Solve the challenges and opportunities of growth. We will lead you through strategies and initiatives, which with sound leadership and disciplined application of the appropriate rules associated with each stage of growth, will lead to elevated levels of success and excellence. Contact Us today.
our Stages of Growth X-Ray is an enterprise growth model designed to help business owners Diagnose, Predict, and Solve the challenges associated with growing companies. Successful Growth Companies are companies that continue to grow amidst the powerful, chaotic forces of expansion and change. They are light, agile and intelligent entities that have overthrown the old model of ‘business as a machine’ and have flourished because they value growing people, growing processes and growing revenue/profit.
Every year, thousands of people start a new business with the certainty that they will be successful. They start the enterprise with their own money, with their family’s money and with outside investment capital. Several years ago, James Fischer, had an ambitious goal. The co-Founder of the Origin Institute, a research and consulting company out of Boulder, Colorado, wanted to understand and decipher the patterns, behaviours and the characteristics in entrepreneurial enterprises – and – develop best practices to better navigate the trials and tribulations of business growth. Enter the Growth Curve.
Key Elements of The Growth Curve:
- Based on research done involving 750 CEO’s of small and mid-sized companies, in 35 different industries.
- The program involves conducting what we call a Growth Curve X-Ray that helps to Diagnose, Predict, and Solve Challenges growing companies face.
- There are Seven Stages of growth which have been identified in this model, largely organized by the number of employees but refers most to stage of maturity of the enterprise.
- There are three Gates of Company Focus (Revenue/Profit, People, Process which are crucial to success.
- There are 27 Challenges which are faced by growing companies and at each of the seven stages, different challenges are more prominent for the company.
- In addition to these elements, the Growth Curve X-Ray looks at aspects such as the Builder/Protector Ratio, CEO Modality, Leader Focus, and Leadership Competencies and their impact on the success and growth of the company
Contact us today and let us help you Diagnose; Predict and Solve the challenges and opportunities of growing your company and helping you and your people reach elevated levels of success and excellence.